Hobart 4152 Heavy Duty Meat Grinder
This machine's huge 7.5 HP motor and wide #52 head makes it the perfect choice for high-volume meat processing operations. The rugged Hobart-designed grinding end can handle 85-90 lbs of beef per minute (first cut, 1/8" plate). Hobart's Complete Safety System permits ease of feeding and allows maximum use of this grinder's impressive capabilities. Meat comes through with all its natural color and flavor - never mashed or crushed.
- Extra-large high back feed pan
- Hardened helical-cut steel gears
- Cast aluminum feed port guard and electrical interlock system promote operator safety
- Easy break-down for cleaning, including tilt-back feed pan that allows grind head removal without detaching pan
- 16" legs (one adjustable for leveling) provide 22" of clearance between floor and bottom of ring
- Overall dimensions: 46"H x 24"W x 53"D
- Electrical: 208VAC, 60Hz, 3-Phase. 22A
- Weight: 513 lbs.