Refurbished Cleveland KET-12T 12 Gallon Electric Tilt Steam Kettle, 208 V, 3 Ph.
- Manual tilting, balanced design
- Self-contained, easily installed - needs only an electrical hook-up
- Steam jacket filled with treated water, venting and/or refilling is not required
- Accurate, consistent solid state temperature controls (mechanical thermostat not as accurate) - less than ±1°C variance (ideal for simmering). Operating temperature range from 145° - 260°F (63°C - 127°C)
Control panel includes:
- LED indicator for heat cycle • LED indicator for low water
- Power ON/OFF switch • Adjustable temperature control dial
- Water resistant controls, splash-proof construction
- Large pouring lip for high capacity and chunky products.
- Re-inforced rolled rim design prevents damage to kettle rim, eliminates "bar rim designs"
- Welded-in heating elements, (holds vacuum better, won't leak or loose water)
- Easily cleaned: kettle and all exterior surfaces are of type 304 stainless steel with an #4 finish
- Rear mounted easy access pressure gauge and pressure relief valve to prevent tampering. Color coded easy to read pressure gauge with "green" and "vent air zone"
- 50 psi steam jacket rating for higher cooking temperatures
- 50 psi safety valve
- Solid state water level control (no sight glass gauge to break or leak)
- Splash proof element cover with a double gasket seal
- Self locking marine type tilting mechanism prevents accidental spills. Balanced design makes it easy to tilt
- Standard voltage is 208-240 volts, 60 Hz, 3 phase, 3 wire. Model KET-6 and KET-12 are field rewirable to single phase
- Typical approvals include UL., CSA, CE, NSF and ASME
208-240 V, 3 Phase